[pct-l] MP3 player with radio, memory card source

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 21:29:12 CDT 2008

Buy.com has a SanDisk Sansa e-270 mp3, 6 GB player on sale for $40, with free shipping. It is re-certified, which can mean anything from factory repaired to returned for any reason. I have had the e-260 for almost a year, it is the older version with 4GB, also re-certified, and it has worked like a charm, no problems. You can also put your PCT photos and videos on there, has expandable memory (mini SD cards) but that doesn't work for photos, only music, at least on mine. It has an FM radio and can record as well.

Sorry, the URL was about 8 lines long, go to www.buy.com and search or check weekly specials (you can sign up to receive an email). They also have great prices on memory cards, usually SD cards are on sale, sometimes others, ie a 2 gb mini SD with full size adaptor for $6. You may be able to find the same price elsewhere but almost all of the specials include free standard shipping. They have multiple shipping warehouses so things usually arrive in 2 or 3 days. I have been very happy with buy.com except that I tend to spend too much money there! Oh, they have a wide variety of things for sale, lots of electronics, computers, software, but other items as well.

Vic