[pct-l] no hitchhiking

Bruce Harvey bharve at dslextreme.com
Sun Oct 19 22:56:44 CDT 2008

Kathi,

No hitching?  Plenty of your fellow (guy) hikers want you to hitch.
Amazing how much easier it is for us guys when we have a 'ride
bride'.  Help the guys out!

Hikerown to Kennedy Meadows:  There has been a fellow in Tehachapi
running a taxi who would pick up and drop off at the trail.  Was
still discussed on this list as operational in 2007; I don't know if
he's still in business.  Ismael, phone 661 600-2771

geezer ('07)