[pct-l] About time

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sat Oct 4 07:59:57 CDT 2008

Good morning, Piper's Mom,

Thank you for your activities as a Trail Angel this season and for the trail
status updates on PCT-L .  It's unfortunate that the wildland fire closures
reduced the activity at your cache.  I was looking forward to leaving a note
in your journal.

Here's hoping that '09 will be a better year for hiking in N. California and
that you will continue to participate.

Steel-Eye