[pct-l] SuperSecretes of Backpacking - Sanitation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 08:16:51 CDT 2008

Eric wrote: Wait, so how many spray bottles does this make for you now?  We
might have to change your trail name if you keep this up.
Switchback replies: Yes, I must admit I  am in my spray bottle mode right now
in regards to gear.  Also, my bottles  are of different vibrant colors.  But
I try to make sure everything goes  with my hiking clothes, tent, etc.  I like
a color coordinated mystic  on the trail.  One can never be sure who you will
run into out there and  you want to look cool.