[pct-l] January Start?

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 18:35:22 CST 2008

Jeff,

You will get a wide range of feedback no doubt on this topic.  Regardless, if you choose to take this journey, please keep a pulic journal and share this adventure with all of us.  I would find it facinating to learn what travelling the PCT through a January start date would be like.  I know that I would enjoy following your adventures and challenges.  I am sure that there would be many.

Elevator

From: "Jeff Thompson" <jambii37 at gmail.com>