[pct-l] Halfmile Maps

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Nov 19 11:23:41 CST 2008

Good morning, Halfmile,

 Thank you for your excellent PCT maps.  I've had TOPO! for quite a few years, starting with Oregon back when the software was owned by Wildflower, and I just love it.  I had always intended to notate the PCT route and format views for printing, but I never did get around to doing so.  Now I don't have to: Your maps provide me everything I need, and I sincerely recommend them to PCT hikers.

 I've fiddled with GPS and TOPO! for long enough to appreciate the considerable time necessary to gather and verify waypoints, organize the data, format the maps, and share the resulting PDFs on a website.

 Thank you again; I look forward to downloading the remainder of the trail.

Steel-Eye