[pct-l] Piper's Flight

The Incredible Bulk taterno at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 11:19:31 CST 2008

Meridith and PCT-Listers,

I was going to be the first to recommend Piper's book, but you beat my by a few hours.  Her book is a must read for potential and past thru hikers.  I can't recommend it enough.  She relates her trail experience in a very personal way.  Buy it!

Tom

---- Piper's Mom <mrosendahl at digitalpath.net> wrote:

Blatant commercial:

My daughter, Piper, (Diane Soini) recently published her journal of her 2008
PCT hike from Campo to Dunsmuir, entitled "Piper's Flight."  I'm totally
prejudiced of course, but in the book she shares her joys, her miseries, her
emotions and her pain in a way that's entertaining and real.  You can read
an excerpt from the book and can order the book in paperback or by download
at http://www.lulu.com/content/4533941.

Piper's (very proud) Mom
Meridith Rosendahl