[pct-l] Sun Hat

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Nov 4 00:01:55 CST 2008

I have that Tilley Airflo hat. It is the best hat I have ever worn.
Nylon fabric means it's not too heavy. I sweat a lot, but this hat seems
to handle it well, and I stay cooler than I have with other sun hats.
Two straps (use is optional) keep the wind from blowing it away. Besides
all that, it looks really classy.

There are some reviews (including mine) here:
http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Hats/Tilley%20LTM6%20Ha
t/

AsABat