[pct-l] Returning to the PCT in September

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri May 30 23:15:12 CDT 2008

Hi Craig.

Hope you read my previous posts about the JMT in September.

Usually September is a great time to hike -- bugs almost all gone; nice
temperatures; relatively few people.

But the weather can be torrential rain and/or snow depending on location
and altitude and hikers die from slipping and hypothermia.

So like Groundpounder Bill and the boys scouts -- be prepared.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>