[pct-l] Clearly, the PCT needs shelters

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:53:51 CDT 2008

We should just build a connecting cover over the trail with mini motels and
fast food stands every 20 miles. Then we could all hike the trail and go
ultralight. Right now you can only successfully hike the whole trail is you
educate yourself and prepare for whatever may happen. You have to carry
water and food. And on top of all that you have to worry about the weather
and figure out where you are going. That really isn't fair to those of us
who just want to jump on the trail and not have to prepare. The government
really should do something about that. They give my a parking sticker so I
can park at the front door. They should my the trail accessible to me. I'm
going to write a letter to the National Trails Association. This is not fare
to us smart lazy people.

PCT MOM.......ultrasmart hiker......just stays home