[pct-l] the fuss about preparedness

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Thu May 29 14:05:26 CDT 2008

On May 29, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Paul Magnanti wrote:
> It is amazing what a Snickers, hydration and 15 minute break can do
> in otherwise dire (or even inconvenient) seeming situations!

I saw the Snickers Charged bar in the store today
and thought I would mention it in response to your
comment Mags.  Then I heard a voice in my head that
said that I had seen something about this new candy
before, online, and perhaps on pct-l.  A quick
google search for 'snickers charged pct-l' and I
found that it would be a bit silly to introduce you
to the Snickers Charged bar:

<http://friends.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2008-January/
013231.html>

Radar