[pct-l] Snow in May, and Preparation

Jim "PITA" Payne enyapjr at comcast.net
Wed May 28 00:36:24 CDT 2008

> It seems many have the desire but lack the training of previous journeys. ...
> ...  No matter how much we preach it, preparation, planning, training, testing,
> the lemmings just keep on coming.
>
> Mtnned

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."  - Old English proverb

“We can be knowledgeable with other men's knowledge but we cannot be wise with other men's wisdom.”  - Michel de Montaigne

"There's a difference between knowing the Path and walking the Path."  - Andy and Larry Wachowski, from The Matrix

Perhaps some of those thrus will eventually attain good judgment (?) through 'practice':
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."  - Will Rogers

;-)

"And that's all I have to say about that."  - Forrest, Forrest Gump

Happy trails!!!
PITA