[pct-l] weather from the trail

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue May 27 21:57:54 CDT 2008

I can't count how many times the variability of Southern California weather in spring time has been discussed, on the PCT-L and all the texts you reference.  Traveling without it in high elevations is a formula for disaster.  Unfortunately, it's a lesson that could cost someone their life -- or the life of a SAR team member sent to rescue the unprepared.  I just cannot imagine that saving a few ounces on packweight is worth that kind of sacrifice.

L-Rod