[pct-l] How long to download the 2007 torrent

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Tue May 27 12:27:44 CDT 2008

On 28/05/2008, at 5:00 AM, Tortoise wrote:

> I'm currently downloading the 2007 DVD torrent. I'm on a Mac using
> Transmission.
> It says that I'm getting about 50-60Kbs so will take most of a day.
> However
> I'm on cable broadband which is 3Mbs.
> Is this normal?
> What has been others experience.

Yep, I'd say that was normal.  I'm working inside an ISP datacentre
with a very strong connection to the internet, but it took me all day
to get the 2007 DVD.

I was rebroadcasting it for a few days, but I turned it off yesterday
as there didn't seem to be any more takers.  I'll put it on few a few
hours now

Denis Stanton
denisstanton at mac.com