[pct-l] Public Announcement - Walker Pass

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 17 08:44:49 CDT 2008

The internationally famous PCT trouble makers, Switchback the Trail Pirate and Stinker the Trail Skunk will be at Walker Pass on May 24 (Saturday) and may be May 25 (Sunday) too.  Other renowned PCT legends will be there too.

It would not surprise me if shelter stake painting and free Pringles will be available.  Also, I will be driving over (from Las Vegas) in my new hybrid PCT support car/camper/hang-out/hiker babe magnet vehicle.  I got 54 MPG Friday on a road trip up to Utah, so I can now afford to drive somewhere.

I thank you for your attention and time in this matter.

Your pals, Switchback the Trail Pirate and Stinker