[pct-l] Hiker Heaven Pirate Attack Update

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri May 16 22:14:50 CDT 2008

I've commandeered one of our laptops from the hands of the hikers so that I can stay connected and keep the show running while my primary system is repaired.  This was made easier by the generous donation to the hikers of a used laptop in great condition by a past hiker.

So, I'm back up and connected.

L-Rod