[pct-l] Pirate attacks on Hiker Heaven

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Thu May 15 22:20:55 CDT 2008

Sir James writes: FYI : I just talked with Donna Saufley at Hiker Heaven and her Computer was attacked by Trail Pirates and did not survive.  She should be back up in a day or 2.  It's about 86 degrees at 3:00 PM today near Hiker Heaven and do to be in the mid 90's thru the weekend.
Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: Sorry to hear my buddy Lightning Rod got attacked, but it does bring up a good point.  I have been thinking of hitting Hiker Heaven.  I want to secretly leave the Kickoff L-Rod poster there.  I am going drive out there in my new Toyota Prius trail support vehicle.  So, far I REALLY like this car.  Remember, I am like a shadow that appears and then disappears in the early morning hours.  The only thing I have to worry about is all those anti-Pirate guard dogs around the house.  They make a lot of noise.