[pct-l] Tehachapi Mountains PCT Route

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun May 11 13:41:10 CDT 2008

The newly created Tejon Ranch Conservancy ("TRC") will be establishing
guidelines that the public should follow.  I'll wager that it's not going to
be a free-for-all access to the ranch; there are fragile ecosystems and
wildlife, like the endangered California Condor, that need to be addressed
appropriately as access to the public is granted.  FYI, the president of the
new conservancy represented the California Audubon Society in the
conservancy negotiations.  Other members of the TRC are from major
conservation-minded organizations.

For more information, go to: http://www.tejonpreserve.com/

L-Rod