[pct-l] Has anyone hiked along Fuller Ridge so far this year?

Glen Winters glenbwint at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 19:11:14 CDT 2008

Minda, Erik D, and I "Argentina" hiked fuller ridge about a week plus ago sorry don't have the date it was warm and fairly easy to navigate the snow. In icy "cold weather it would have been a challenge but still possible for us with no crampons, ice Axe, etc. I'm not saying anyone could do it but with a little care not to bad. I felt climbing to Idlywild was a bit more challenging then the fuller ridge section.

Headed for Baden-Powell tomorrow will try to post a quick report from Agua Dulce in about 5 or 6 days.

Happy Trails,
Argentina