[pct-l] Switchback-Reinhold UL Industries

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Mon May 5 21:26:00 CDT 2008

SB,

I was always under the impression that the tradition of the trail calls for trail names to be given from the trail.  I thought this tradition started on the AT and transitioned over to the PCT, right?  Has this changed?  Have the PCT-L couch potato denizens taken on this responsibility now?  This would be great as I have a couple of real winners that seem appropriate for a few of us on the list.

elevator

From: Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com>