[pct-l] Water Reports

billbatch at cox.net billbatch at cox.net
Sun May 4 18:12:57 CDT 2008

I had my lovely wife send a water report from my home PC.  I failed to give the date.  That info was for May 1.

Here is some more.  I will not be able to see replies as I am in Wrightwood at a coffee hut.

328.3  some restrooms open some locked
347.9, I see the cache move was noted.  Update this mile marker too as it references the cache move.  I met the Trail Ratz when they were moving this.

364.6  Guffy

Most of the trial is now clear with periodic snow to cross.  Dirt road runs along side the trail as an alternative.   Spring is active.  Just before final climb up to Guffy at a faint trail going off to the right.  It is a ways down.  Use