[pct-l] Pct-l Trail Crusier

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 4 13:36:46 CDT 2008

Trail90 writes: I should blow off the goodie-two shoes hybrid car.  To restore your stained reputation may I suggest 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe.  A modified version is favored by Mad Max and is the Interceptor in the original Mad Max movie.  This should send shivers of fear down the spines of those "Female Terminator Leadership types" or anyone else thinking of besmirching your reputation as Trail Pirate.
Switchback replies: Actually, I am putting 17 inch G-Games wheels on the Prius with Michelin Pilot tires.  I am trying to manly up the Prius, so it won't look like a girly car.  I will also put in sheep skin seat covers in front.  Plus, the satellite radio and other goodies.  This should make it about as close to a PCT trail support vehicle as I can make it for a respectable Hiker Trash Trail Pirate.  I am going to let the hiker babes drive it, so they will think I am cool.