[pct-l] Ride to LAX, 5/20

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun May 4 00:28:14 CDT 2008

>From Lancaster you can take the Metrolink all the way into Union Station,
and then take light rail or the Flyaway airport bus to LAX.

Go to www.metrolinktrains.com and look at the Antelope Valley Line.

Go to http://www.lawa.org/lax/LAXflyAway.cfm for the Union Station route.

Lake Hughes is a tougher situation -- no train, no public transit.  There is
however a ride angel who may be available to help you.

L-Rod