[pct-l] Ride to LAX, 5/20

Josh Mahoney jpomahoney at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 14:30:02 CDT 2008

Hello all, I am looking for a way to get from either Lancaster or Lake Hughes, CA to La Airport (LAX) on 5/19 or 5/20.  Stuck in Idyllwild for the fire and I have a flight home then for a wedding (5/21).   Any ideas?  If anyone is in the area during that timeframe, I am willing to pay for gas and time, or if anyone knows of a good bus route, I'd appreciate it.  please post to me at jpomahoney at hotmail.com.

Thanks for your help!

Slainte aka Josh Mahoney