[pct-l] Rude behavior in Warner Springs

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:51:43 CDT 2008

Want to restrict participation?  Here's another proposal.  Raise the
fees.  Pay to play.

I can't even remember what I paid (I did pay something didn't I?) to
be allowed to hike at least 500 miles on a maintained trail.
Volunteer work for the most part, I hear,  just like caches.  Is a
maintained trail easier to hike?  But I digress...

$500, 500 miles.  $2663 miles, volume discount, $2500.

Maybe water caches could be made reliable if they weren't unfunded.

Want to occasionally burn down part of a forest?  At least chip in a
little to fix the result.

just my $.02