[pct-l] PCT through Agnew Meadows

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Thu May 1 01:09:18 CDT 2008

I agree, the views from the High Trail are wonderful! As I recall,
the southern part of the JMT section you skip is very dusty. You do
get to Shadow Lake which is very pretty. Otherwise you don't really
see much that is that pretty. As I recall the two routes join at or
near Thousand Island Lake which is also worth seeing. I think the
High Trail is the more scenic.

Pieces