[pct-l] Dealing with the Trail Pirate

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 10:38:19 CDT 2008

>the  trail pirate, being the incarnation of  a
mysterious rogue of the past, can  only be
repulsed by weapons of the area.

Hmm.  Weapons of the area.  Clearly that means
the only effective weapons will be those
fashioned by whatever materials are nearby at the
time of the attack.  This means time is of the
essence and if you are unable to channel your
inner MacGyver, you're hosed!

>Modern weapons are out of time synchronization
with the pirate and will thus go right past the
pirate as though  he wasn't even there.  Of
course he is and was.

Hmm.  That changes things.  Methinks we must
resort to extreme martial arts like
Tai-kwan-leap.  Boot to the head!

>It is a fight to the finish
> -- a long a  protracted war of the
> scorched earth variety.  No quarter asked and
> no  quarter given.  The wounded
> will be bayoneted.  Chemical weapons will  be
> freely used.  Any lucky
> prisoners will be immediately auctioned off
> into  galley slaves or Super Delegates.
>
> Outside of that, have a nice day.  Now I am
> going back to sleep.   By the
> way, there is no defense against Trail Pirates.
>  Just accept your  fate and try
> to enjoy it.

Never give up!  Never surrender!  Damn the proton
torpedoes, full speed ahead!

-Nathan Miller
Newberg, OR