[pct-l] spagetti sauce

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Thu Mar 27 10:35:48 CDT 2008

Speaking from experience you might want to give your spaggetti leather a whirl in the blender.  I found that mine stayed in hard little lumps no matter how long I soaked it.  This year I bought tomato powder from www.wildernessdining.com<http://www.wildernessdining.com/> and added spices--quick and very good texture.  Free

Original Message: 2