[pct-l] snow in the Sierra

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 11:29:17 CDT 2008

Jo,

Yep, I tried, but for some reason the list either rejected it (maybe for fire storm prevention!) or other problems.?

My WAG guess this year is May 23.? No reasoning or data or otherwise information to support this, just seat of the pants emotional disregard for anything logical and a sniff of the wind coming off of the Tehachapis!

Greg