[pct-l] Favorite trail meals/food

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Tue Mar 25 12:54:25 CDT 2008

"So, what are your favorite things to eat on trail?"

Well, with your "Pura Vida" signature, you've got to consider good old beans
and rice ... <g>   Hmm, if that actually sounds good, then I'd suggest
instant brown rice and fantastic foods dried beans --- para su cenita o
quiza almuerzito!

More generally, I suggest you have a look at www.freezerbagcooking.com as
well as the food-specific threads of www.whiteblaze.net and
www.backpackinglight.com as well as