[pct-l] pants in the desert???

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:50:35 CDT 2008

Want some bad advise?  I may end up with skin cancer the way I'm going.

I use zip pants.  Very light weight.  Inexpensive Big 5 Suisse Sport.  (I
have to replace the buckles with something less brittle.)  I was on San
Felipe Hills yesterday.  It was hot.  I was just fine.
Normally I would have been in shorts.
I often wear very light running shorts.
Sometimes I hike without a shirt.

Not wise, just me.

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty