[pct-l] ''MEXICAN WATER''

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Mar 23 02:57:25 CDT 2008

Don't believe a thing Switchback is saying, he is a admitted scoundrel
and sacker of innocent hikers.
He will rob and steal from hikers for the pure enjoyment of stealing and
robing.
He will promise you everything but deliver nothing.
He always demands up front payment and then fails to deliver the goods.

JMT Reinhold is the only authorized distributor of dehydrated water and
Phase II  MEXICAN WATER  and he alone can deliver the goods.
Switchback is only after your money.
He will take your money and run, for he has nothing to deliver.

Place your order for MEXICAN  WATER now, with JMT Reinhold, to assure
delivery in time for the KO and make your thru hike a truly pleasant
adventure.

JMT Reinhold
Authorized distributor of Mexican Water

Switchback wrote:

Mine is proven and has been demonstrated in front of hundreds of
hikers........
Thru hikers may now safely plan  NOT  to carry any heavy water on their
thru hike.
I can make your hiking water safely disappear into thin air--no weight,
no bother, no filtering, no water cashes, no overloaded packs.