[pct-l] Socks Squeeze My Toes

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:04:44 CDT 2008

I get  that quisk-to-wear-out effect with wool content socks I have tried.
Maybe it's the loose shoes combined with the way I walk.

I don't use wool blends any more.
I pretty much stick with Thorlos and dress socks.

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty