[pct-l] Wrightwood Question

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:40:54 CDT 2008

Besides the Hiker Box/Hardware Store another spot in full view from a
distance are the tables in front of the grocery store (Jensens).  Good
resupply store with a really good deli.  They have a sandwich that will last
a hiker two days.  The town's pay phones and the Bakery/Coffee Shop are half
way between the grocery store and the Hardware Store.  Hikers are walking
back and forth a lot in this area.

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty