[pct-l] Directions to the PCT for sections

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Mar 11 23:49:42 CDT 2008

>   Question about Yogi's book.  Is there information that would be helpful
> to a section hiker trying to figure how to reach the trail?

Yogi's book has lots of great info. If you are looking for directions to
different PCT trailheads, I recommend George Semb's "Day Hikes on the
Pacific Crest Trail" published by Wilderness Press. There are two volumes,
one for CA and one for OR and WA. George has directions to enough
trailheads to day hike as much of the trail as possible, with copies of
the USFS maps to the trailheads.

AsABat