[pct-l] Fwd: New e mail address

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:49:33 CST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgi Heitman <bobbnweav at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Subject: New e mail address
To: pct-l at backcountry.net

I have a new e mail address.  Please note that the new one is
bobbnweav at gmail.com.  I also have taken a trail name suggested to me
back in September of 2005 by Freebird.  I've asked for other
suggestions, but few have been offered and I really like FireFly.  I
remember visiting my grandparents back in Kansas during summer
vacations and my cousins and I would try to catch them in a jar.  So
I've been trying to use FireFly for a while now, help me out, o.k?
Thanks.
My computer crashed several weeks ago...thank heavens for hikers,
Bruce aka Lifesshort, to the rescue and it's nice to be back among the
members of the list.  Take care,
FireFly
aka Georgi Heitman
Trail Angel, Old Station, CA
P.S.  Help, someone...do I have to resubscribe to get my address changed?