[pct-l] Apology to Switchback

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 01:55:39 CST 2008

Captain Bivy writes: It was very recently mentioned here (and  seconded, and
thirded) that you should let the hikers know if they are behaving  badly.
Some of you are behaving badly.  Whether you realize it or  not, Switchback is a
very important member of the thru hiking community.  I  for one apologize to
him for the poor behavior of some.
Switchback replies: Thank you very much for your kind comments.  But  I dish
it out and I expect to take it too.  That is only fair.  A lot  of times I ask
to be picked on by the way I post things --- and I am the target  of my own
humor many times.  It is all in fun, but I realize that some  folks have
strong/serious feelings and I appreciate that too - it is a free  county.  No
problem.  I don't think there is anyone on the PCT-L who I  do not like - though
some more than others :-).  Thanks  again.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)