[pct-l] Ride - San Diego to Lk Morena/Campo/Warner Springs Thur - April 24

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 01:45:05 CST 2008

Yogi writes: Hey - I have room to take three 2008 thru-hikers from the  San
Diego airport to Campo/Lake Morena on Tuesday, April 22.  My flight  arrives at
noon.  If your flight arrives before noon, I can give you a ride  to the
border or Lake Morena.  I have to make a couple stops on the way,  and I most
likely won't get to Campo until early evening (probably around  5pm).  If you'd
like a ride, please email me off-list.
Switchback writes: Hey, I have room for one hiker from the San  Diego airport
on Thursday, April 24 at 1 PM - I will be picking up a friend  attending the
Kickoff.  If anyone needs a ride, let me know.  I will  also be driving from
Lake Morena to the airport on Sunday, April 27 - to be at  the airport at 10 AM.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)