[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:56:16 CST 2008

As Donna said........you never really know who you are dealing with on the
trail. Could be an FBI agent (don't snicker)....could be a neurosurgeon,
could be an attorney, maybe a teacher....could be some one who owns a horse
ranch. But then it could be a couple who put all their belongings in storage
and quit their jobs to go hike. Might be someones granddad.
Might be the guy whose life is hiking and can afford to be out there anytime
he wants.

PCT MOM