[pct-l] Musical instruments, stoves

Andrew steeldriver at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 1 10:05:24 CST 2008

Great links! I especially like the cookie tin banjo. I think I'll probably try that one. I agree, an instrument would really help pass the time. Another perk is random jam sessions with complete strangers. I'll promise, no bagpipes. I wont, however, promise no solar powered Casio synthesizer with beat machine and microphone. ha ha.
thanks again for the grat ideas.

Andrew