[pct-l] Fwd: Musical instruments

Jordan2ynp at aol.com Jordan2ynp at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 03:42:09 CST 2008

If anybody has an instrument and played while I was trying to camp, oh
man.... I would love it!! There is NOTHING better than music, hot chocolate, and
beautiful mountain scenery to put a cap on a glorious day of hiking.

As it is, I am bringing small speakers for my radio so I can enjoy some music
at night (don't worry, I don't if people are around and they don't want me
to).

Good Times

PS- If you can play "Free Bird" first round of beers would be on me at the
next town. Also, same offer would go to hearing ANY Dave Matthews.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)