[pct-l] Thanks Firefly on your Wolfmann report

NC Murtaugh hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 20:53:52 CDT 2008

Firefly thanks for your report.  That was enough to change my mind about going NB next week.  I'm going to be section hiking Oregon, so I've decided to leave from Cascade Locks.  Greyhound will take me to Hood River.  Just have to figure out how to get to the TH.  I do have some teachers I used to work with who live in the area, and it's time to call them for a favor.

I called WY'East Store and according to the them Timberline Lodge and the parking lot are clear of snow; however there is still snow on the trail. It was 63* at 6 AM yesterday, which is about what the temperature was here in Eastern Oregon.   Anyone want to join me?

Thanks for everybody's input on the insoles.  I'm saving the gels for my street shoes.

Lost and Found