[pct-l] Insoles

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Mon Jun 30 12:43:54 CDT 2008

Hey there!  I have used all kinds of insoles for my shoes along
1000's of miles.  I used super feet for a long time but am pretty
much over them now.  I really like a kind of insole called walkfit.
http://www.walkfit.com/

The thing I like about these is you can gradually change the height
of the arch with different inserts.  It really helped some of the
foot pain I was having.  I kow it seems a little cheezy from an
infomercial  but if the shoe fits, right.....?

They are different in that they are very stiff and have a lot of
support.  They will not get squishy and will continue to support and
support and support. You won't have to change them out.  It does take
some getting used to when wearing these because they are so
supportive, but start small and work your way up the arch ladder.  I
found what is interesting too, is that my right foot can wear the
high arch and my left will wear the med. arch and it changed the way
I was walking and fixed some of the pain I was having... I guess each
side is a little different.

Hope this helps...
Wildflower

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com