[pct-l] bear canisters

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 17:04:56 CDT 2008

And what is so flippant about the idea of the govt deciding to move
humans out of the wilderness. I know first hand what happens when the
govt decides the animals are more important than the humans. The govt
is in the process ,as we speak, trying to move the "humans" out of the
wilderness......off the river.....near the top of Steven's Pass where
we live. It is our log home and the other 10 on the river that the
govt wants to tear down because they feel no humans should be in the
woods. It could come around to so many humans disrespecting the laws
and the bears they decide to remove the problem and kit won't be the
bears.

FLIPPANT...frivolously disrespectful, shallow or lacking in
seriousness. I was dead serious when I made my comment.

PCT MOM