[pct-l] FW: Billy Goat Now famous in Idaho

Marge marge at prothman.org
Sat Jun 28 20:39:48 CDT 2008

  _____

My neighbor brought me the Sports Section of the Idaho Statesman newspaper
and Here on the back page was a full page article and a great picture of
Billy Goat and the article was all about him and Meadow Mary and his son and
of course his philosophy of life.  I think it was picked up from a Los
Angeles Paper. It was fun to read and we do not usually get things about the
Pacific Crest trail in our papers.  Whohooo..

Marge (the old gal)