[pct-l] Digital photo management on the trail

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 22:09:33 CDT 2008

Buy a RoadStor; put in in your bounce box/bucket; burn 2 CDs at town stops,
directly off your camera card; mail 2 CDs home, to different places; empty the
 card; hike on and use the card again.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 6/26/2008 4:03:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,