[pct-l] Sonora pass

dewsu69 at aol.com dewsu69 at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 19:35:05 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I spent the afternoon up on sonora pass to do a little trail magic.  I had a chance to meet Billy goat and medow Mary.  Billy goat was an amazing person to talk to, it was very interesting to meet a celebrity in the long distance walking community.  Some of the hikers that I met were ninja tortoise, Franco, money shot, the croatian sensation.  The canadians colan and Angela (whom I drove to sf so they could sightsee), and last but not least brasco.  Also Hank who puts on the sonora pass cafe with lots of yummy goodies was there filling up the thru hikers.

Geoff
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile