[pct-l] Bear Cannisters or not

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Jun 26 17:34:56 CDT 2008

> the Rangers are the law enforcement out there. You
> will NOT win if you try to argue a point with them.

Like I've said in every post, if you CHOOSE not to carry a canister you must
accept the responsibility that goes with it. Why would you argue if you were
clearly in the wrong? Be polite, accept your citation and get back on the
trail after they've left.

This growling, intimidating show you are putting on Mr. McCrain is nonsense.
Carrying a canister is still a choice whether you like it or not. You don't
control us. Deal with it.

-postholer