[pct-l] Agnes Creek Bridge............

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:21:30 CDT 2008

The Agnes Creek crossing had a temporary suspension bridge installed last
year. It is now gone. New steel bridge should be installed by the end of
July.....maybe. Give me a call from Snoqualmie or Steven's Pass if you don't
stop in here before you head north and I should have the latest update for
you.

We still have lots of snow here at Stevens Pass. It is still on the side of
the road in the shady spots pretty deep in places. Forest Service at Sedrow
Woolley says they still have deep snow at their trail heads.

PCT MOM
360.677.1237