[pct-l] Ride from Reno Airport

katherine becksvoort kabecksv at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 16:20:09 CDT 2008

Hello all folks on the Listserve,
I am a 2008 hiker, and am currently in Mammoth. I'll be leaving the trail for three days to attend a wedding in Portland during the 4th of July weekend. I was curious if there was anyone around in the Reno area who would be willing to give me a ride either all the way or part way back to the trail on July 6th. I'll be arriving at 2:40 pm on July 6th at the Reno Airport, and will be trying to get back to Sonora Pass (hwy 108) or Ebbetts Pass (hwy 4). Not sure how far I'll make it from Mammoth with a few days stopover in Yosemite Valley.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off the listserve at kbecksvoort at gmail.com

Thank you!MoonPie

PS...the trail is going wonderfully! The High Sierras have been wonderful!